The following acceptable use policy outlines a list of acceptable and unacceptable uses for our service at 21RISK. If a violation of this policy is assessed by 21RISK to be deliberate or repeated, we may suspend or terminate your access to the service.
- Use the service in compliance with all applicable laws and government regulations.
- Use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access or use of the service.
- Promptly notifies us if you become aware or suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity involving your account.
- Upload only data for which you yourself or through a fiduciary relationship own all required rights. And do so only consistent with applicable law
- Permitting any third party that is not an authorized user to access or use the service.
- Provide access to your account to another person or third party
- Attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable interfere with, disassemble, modify or copy the features or functions of the service.
- Access the service in order to build a similar competitive product or service or copy features, functions, graphics or ideas of the service.
- Impersonate any person or entity with an affiliation to us, that you do not possess in order to misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Access, or use the service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces. Including but not limited to “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk
- Send altered, deceptive or false identifying information, including but not limited to “spoofing” or “phishing”
- Sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the service
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you have any questions about the Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com.